A beautiful heart-shaped heat transfer film tape (iron-on) offering endless possibilities for creativity. Transform your everyday clothes and accessories by adding a reflective rainbow twist.
Sold by the metre in one continuous length, counting 23 hearts per metre, the Heat activated adhesive film tape in rainbow comes with a protective PET film on the reflective side.
The hearts can also be used individually.
Please see application instructions as given below.
It can be applied on various fabric types including jersey, lycra, cotton, poly-cotton, polyester etc.
The more meters you buy, the cheaper it gets!
Always test a small corner of the surface you will be applying the heat transfer tape on to if they are heat-proof prior to the application.
Recommended Lamination temperature: 120-150 degrees celsius.
Recommended heat application time: 5-20 seconds
Peel off protective PET film after the material has cooled down.
A coloured clothing wash program without pre-wash should be used.
• Max. Wash temperature: 40°C
• Max. Wash time at highest wash temperature: 12 minutes
• Max. Program time: 50 minutes
• Detergent: use detergent for delicate fabrics OR coloured fabrics.
• No chlorine bleach.
• Tumble Dry: Tumble drying should be performed in a commercially available household dryer using the medium dry setting.
• Use medium setting, always use press cloth.
• Do not apply steam.
• Iron on reverse.
Rainbow Reflective Hearts Heat transfer film sold by the metre
Type: Heat transfer Iron-on Vinyl - heart shaped
Colour: Dark purple in daylight // iridescent under light
Composition: micro-glass beads coated on a polymer layer