Transform your everyday clothes and accessories by adding a reflective rainbow twist with this star-shaped pre-cut heat transfer tape and counts 33 stars per 1 metre of tape. The stars can be used in a row, individually, in groups of 3 or otherwise.
Sold by the metre in one continuous length, the Heat activated adhesive film tape in reflective rainbow comes with a protective PET film on the reflective side. Please see application instructions as given below.
It can be applied on various fabric types including jersey, lycra, cotton, poly-cotton, polyester etc.
The more meters you buy, the cheaper it gets!
Always test a small corner of the surface you will be applying the heat transfer tape on to if they are heat-proof prior to the application.
Recommended Lamination temperature: 120-150 degrees celsius.
Recommended heat application time: 5-20 seconds
Peel off protective PET film after the material has cooled down.
A coloured clothing wash program without pre-wash should be used.
• Max. Wash temperature: 40°C
• Max. Wash time at highest wash temperature: 12 minutes
• Max. Program time: 50 minutes
• Detergent: use detergent for delicate fabrics OR coloured fabrics.
• No chlorine bleach.
• Tumble Dry: Tumble drying should be performed in a commercially available household dryer using the medium dry setting.
• Use medium setting, always use press cloth.
• Do not apply steam.
• Iron on reverse.
Rainbow Reflective Stars Heat transfer film sold by the metre
Type: Heat transfer Iron-on Vinyl - star shaped
Colour: Dark purple in daylight // iridescent under light
33 stars/m (11 big, 22 small)
Composition: micro-glass beads coated on a polymer layer