A heat transfer film tape (iron-on) with intermittent reflective lines, offering endless possibilities for creativity and innovation.
Customise your everyday clothes and accessories to add road safety in your life easy and effectively.
Sold by the metre in one continuous length, the Heat activated adhesive STRETCH film tape in silver comes with a protective PET film on the reflective side. Please see application instructions as given below.
It can be applied on various fabric types including jersey, lycra, cotton, poly-cotton, polyester etc.
The more meters you buy, the cheaper it gets!
Always test a small corner of the surface you will be applying the heat transfer tape on to if they are heat-proof prior to the application.
Recommended Lamination temperature: 120-150 degrees celsius.
Recommended heat application time: 5-20 seconds
Peel off protective PET film after the material has cooled down.
A coloured clothing wash program without pre-wash should be used.
• Max. Wash temperature: 40°C
• Max. Wash time at highest wash temperature: 12 minutes
• Max. Program time: 50 minutes
• Detergent: use detergent for delicate fabrics OR coloured fabrics.
• No chlorine bleach.
• Tumble Dry: Tumble drying should be performed in a commercially available household dryer using the medium dry setting.
• Use medium setting, always use press cloth.
• Do not apply steam.
• Iron on reverse.
Heat Transfer Film Tape - Iron on
Type: Heat transfer Iron-on Vinyl Tape with intermittent reflective lines
Properties: Elastic, Stretch, segmented
Colour: Bright white with headlights, flash light / Silver in natural light/daylight
Composition: micro-glass beads coated on a polymer layer